Sunday, February 19, 2017

How would you like to have Eggs today ?


I have already written about the benefits of Moringa ( Drumstick ) leaves long back , so even though I'm tempted to write again, I'm holding back. 

I'm so blessed with some moringa plants in my own backyard and so I find different ways to include them. Today's healthy omlet is one way to include these nutritious leaves, leaving the chance for your kids to pick and throw them away.
 Here is the recipe ( 1 serving ) 

Ingredients

  1. Moringa leaves                      : a handful 
  2. Curry leaves                           : a few
    1. Egg                                           : 1 
    2. Green chillies                         : 2 ( use as per your taste )
    3. Ginger                                     : a small piece
    4. Onion chopped                      : 1/4 cup 
    5. Salt                                           : as per taste 
    6. coconut oil                              : 1 tsp 


    Preparation 

    1. Wash and drain the moringa leaves after removing them from the stem.
    2. Put all the ingredients from 1 - 5 in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
    3. Take this in a bowl and add the chopped onion and salt and mix well.
    4. Heat an iron pan. When hot, add oil and pour the omlet mixture. 
    5. Cook until one side is done and then flip and do the other side. 
    6. A healthy and tasty omlet is ready to be served for the breakfast !




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for visiting my Blog....Ur comments n suggestions are most valuable for me...