Protected by Copyscape DMCA Violation Detector

Subscribe to Panchamrutham

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Queen of the Night...Nishagandhi

Jet Lag did a good thing to me....

Just because of it I was blessed to watch these nightblooming beauties commonly known as queen of the Night.....

Wish I had some poetic language to put in words their beauty and fragrance...

Here are some snaps to share with U all...

Nishagandhi..........Ready to Bloom by evening





" Queen of the Night "





Moon was there to give company....



Drooping by Day....


13 comments:

  1. Lovely click of nishagandhi..I happened to witness this once at a friend's place..reminded me of that!!

    Erivum Puliyum
    Ongoing Event -Christmas Delicacy (15 Nov-31 Dec 2011)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nishagandhi clicks are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics and titles too... very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful flower, i never happened to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb clicks dear.. awesome..
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful flower, never seen this flower..

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had this in the hillstation I grew up at. Beautiful and what amazing aroma it emanates.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots on these lovely flowers!


    http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Captures Dear.Cool Nishagandhi flower clicks.Luv it

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful flower and a lovely capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My father used to grow these when we were little! Thanks for bringing that memories back to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog....Ur comments n suggestions are most valuable for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Town Square
Chefs Blogs
All Cooking Sites Indian Cooking Blogs