When compared to frying, grilling hardly needs any oil which makes it always a better choice. Moreover, it discards the fatty oil from the meat by itself which is again an added advantage...So overall it is always a better option than frying and of course it is one of those fastest and easiest any time meals...
Here is the recipe for a simple grilled chicken drumsticks....
- Chicken drumsticks - 2 Nos
- Ginger and Garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri Red Chillie Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Oil Spray [optional]
- Clean the chicken pieces after removing the skin. Then make small incisions in it.
- Marinate the pieces with a mix of ingredients 2 to 7. Keep this in refrigerator for 1/2 hr.
- Line the grill with aluminium foil and pre-heat to medium high heat.
- Keep the chicken pieces and Spray some oil over the top.
- Grill it until both the sides are done , turning over in between.
- Serve hot with some onion slices and lemon wedges.
Enjoy as a starter or side dish !!