Monday, May 17, 2010

Princess Cake.....!!!

Princess Cake
Little lazy with blogging these days, though cooking is going on at the same pace....!

Till I come back with my next post, here is a click of the beautiful Princess Cake that my friend had made specially for her little princess on her Bday !! 
Admiring her patience & the Hard work behind this beautiful Cake....
It was a bit hard to see the cake being cut !!...
Anyway thats the age of these hard earned Bday cakes !! 

So here it is, for all of you to get inspired and try out sometime to impress your little ones !! 
(Sorry that I couldn't get the assembling steps of it ).

11 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwww.............. its looks wonderful............

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow whata wonderful cake..awesome work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat a great work, looks so cute and beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Such a beautiful cake!! The hair of the doll matches the cake color.Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Cake, every little girl's dream come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooooooow,,looks soooo beautiful dear gorgeous barbie girl..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my lord ! awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog....Ur comments n suggestions are most valuable for me...