Last day I tried to make some noodles for breakfast with the left over chappathis and it worked ....my son had it without any complaints !!
Roti (Chappathi / Indian bread ) is what we prefer for dinner mostly...Now a days it is really hard to make my little one eat Rotis and it is equally hard for me to have rice for dinner....Result...? there will be daily some rotis left over...!!
|Vegetable Atta Noodles|
So I'm adding this easy recipe to my breakfast menu for those days I need to finish some left over Rotis...
- Left over chappthis - 4 Nos
- Onion - 1 ( medium size, chopped)
- Carrot - 1 ( grated )
- Green peas - 1/4 cup
- Tomato sauce - 1 Tbsp
- Soy Sauce - 1 tsp
- Sweet Chillie Sauce - 1 Tbsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Cut the chappatis to thin strips like noodles and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and once hot, add the chopped onion and saute till it becomes soft.
- Now add the green peas and grated carrot. Saute them till the green peas get cooked.
- Add the ingredients 5 to 9 and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Finally add the chappati strips and mix well.
I am sending this recipe for the Left over Delicacies hosted by Gomathy.