This is an evening snack that I used to prepare for my son whenever we have Appam for breakfast. I prepare this with the left over appam batter . Kindly find the recipe for Appam batter in my previous post.
- Appam batter - 1 cup [ Kindly check here for the recipe].
- Sugar - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Cardamom powder - a pinch
- Cashew / Raisin - for topping
- Mix the batter with sugar and cardamom powder.
- Smear the idli making vessel with little ghee / oil and pour the batter.
- Add cashews or raisins on the top.
- Steam it for about 10 mins and a tasty snack for evening tea is ready !!!!!!!!!!