Saturday, October 31, 2009

French Toast........

French Toast

French Toast was something me & my brother used to love in those school days,  when mom used to make them for our evening snacks.


In India bread was more of a snacks than a main course food. After coming here bread has become the main breakfast item on my lazy cooking days & French Toast is one of my options for these days.
There is nothing much of a recipe for it I feel , as it is as easy as that !!!!

I used wholemeal bread - 6 slices.
Egg - 3
Milk - 2 Tbsps
Sugar - 3 Tbsps
Butter - for Toasting

Beat the eggs with sugar and milk. Dip the bread in it and Toast in on a  pan by adding butter on both sides. Keep the Flame in medium so that it wont get burnt. The French Toast is ready.
You can serve with toppings of your choice such as Jam, butter, peanut butter, honey etc....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog....Ur comments n suggestions are most valuable for me...